Recipe Catogory: Snack
Prep Time: 20 Mins
Cook Time: 50 Mins
- Ragi Flakes: 1/3 cup
- Soy (Small size balls): ½ cup
- Carrot: 1 no
- Beans: 7-8 nos
- Potatoes: 3 nos’ (Medium Size)
- Onion: Small portion
- Garlic: One Pod,
- Ginger: small piece
- Green chilly: 2 nos
- Green peas :1/3cup
- Red chilli powder: ¼ tbsp
- Cumin/Coriander powder: ½ tbsp
- Garam Masala: ¼ tbsp
- Milk: 1/3 cup milk
- Salt: as needed
- Oil: as needed
- Water: ½ cup corn
- Corn Starch: 1tbs
- Bread Crumbs: ½ cup
- Boil the potatoes until it gets softer to mash.
- Once it is cool down, peel the potato skin.
- Boil the water in a sauce pan, add the soy balls to it.
- Wait until soy balls becomes spongy and add the Milk.
- Let it to boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain out the soy balls and squeeze out the excess water.
- Use the blender to pulse cooked soy balls for 2 or 3 times.
- Heat a pan and add oil to the heated pan.
- Add chopped onion.
- Add minced garlic, ginger and chilly to it.
- Add the chopped carrots and beans.